This Beginners Maintenance Class is a 1.5 hour session dedicated to improving your bike maintenance skills.
The cost of the course is £25. The session will take place in the St John’s Park Bowls Club House (located in St John’s Park) between 7:30pm and 9pm.
The aim is to provide an enjoyable and relaxed environment in which you can learn useful skills that will save you time and money.
Up to 6 places are available in each session ensuring enough time can be given to each area covered and you can ask questions and get help.
What we’ll cover
• Bike component guide
• How to do a pre-ride safety check
• How to change an inner tube (in double-quick time)
• Cleaning and lubing your drivechain to prevent wear and to achieve a smoother ride
• Principles of brake adjustment
• Principles of gear adjustment